The term ‘Eastaste’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Hungary, Budapest, Török utca 8, 1023. Our company registration number is 01-09-275702. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Copyrights, Trademarks and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all pages relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website. Eastaste’s logo is a registered trademark in Hungary. The brand names and specific services of this Company features on this website are trademarked. At times, other intellectual property owned by other entities may be hosted on this site. You agree that you are not to use any of this intellectual property without the express written consent of the intellectual property rights holder.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Hungary.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS: As between you and Eastaste, Eastaste owns exclusively, all right, title and interest in and to the Site and all content contained and/or made available on, through or in connection therewith (the “Content”), and all such Content is protected, without limitation, under EU law, as well as applicable foreign laws, rules, regulations and treaties. The term “Content” includes, without limitation, all video (and the sound recordings and musical compositions embodied therein), audio sound recordings and the musical compositions demonstrated internally, photographs, illustrations, graphics, logos, copy, lyrics, text, computer code, data, user interfaces, visual interfaces, information, materials, and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable elements of the Site, including, without limitation, the design, selection, sequence, look and feel, and arrangement of the Site, and any copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, patent rights, database rights and/or other intellectual property and/or proprietary rights therein including all goodwill, and including with respect to any content contained and/or made available in any advertisements or information presented to you via the Site. Unless the context clearly requires otherwise or we explicitly set forth in writing, the term “Site” includes “Content” as well.
- You must not change, delete or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other notices contained on the Site, including, without conditions, notices on any Content you license from us, or which Content you transmit, display, print, stream or reproduce from the Site. Except as specially authorized by Eastaste (e.g., pursuant to Site Services that allow for the use of embeddable or viral features, etc.), you shall not, nor shall you allow any third party (whether or not for your benefit or otherwise) to, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party (including, without limitation, on or via a third party website or platform), or otherwise use, any Content without the express, prior written authorization of Eastaste or its owner if Eastaste is not the owner. Any unauthorized or prohibited use of any Content may subject you to civil liability, criminal prosecution, or both, under applicable federal, state, local laws, or applicable foreign laws, rules, regulations and treaties. We require users to respect copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights and we shall require same to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal prosecution. We furthermore respect the intellectual property of others.
- USE OF THE SITE: In order to access and use certain content, features, functionality and/or Site Services, we shall require you to become a registered user of the Site and have a unique username and password combination (collectively, a “User ID”). If you accept to become a registered User of the Site, you are responsible for preserve the strict confidentiality of your User ID, and you shall be responsible for any approach to or use of the Site by you or any person or entity using your User ID, whether or not the access or use has been authorized by you or on your behalf, and whether or not such person or entity is your employee or agent. You agree to (a) immediately notify Eastaste of any unauthorized use of your User ID or account or any other breach of security, and (b) assure that you log off from your account at the end of each session. It is your sole responsibility to (i) control the diffusion and use of your User ID, (ii) control access to your account, and (iii) cancel your account on the Site. We reserve the right to deny access, use and registration privileges to any User of the Site if we believe there is a question about the identity of the person trying to access any account or element of the Site. Eastaste shall not be responsible or amenable for any loss or damage issuing from your failure to comply with this section. You may access and listen to our catalog of sound recordings and content on the Site; however, a User ID is required as an expedient for you to license same. You may use our music catalog on the Site to:
- Stream music via the Eastaste Music Player
- Create a User ID to access specific site functions (e.g., store playlists, see your listenings, your purchasing history, and your other account data, etc.). You will be prompted to create a User ID for any function with respect to which a User ID is required.
- License music upon request for synchronization to a film, advertisement or any type of video.
- Download low quality scratch tracks at no cost for testing and licensing approval purposes
- Create, share and edit Mixtapes
- Share music links via social media